Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wet Spot Wonderings

Two years ago, when fishing in bright sunshine, I would get a little line, pointing upwards between my eye brows like and exclamation mark! After a nap, and a vigorous rub, it would go away. Then, when I was worried or stressed, it would reappear even without the sunlight squinting – a worry line, which only made me worry more. But a day of moisturizing, and intentionally looking surprised rather than worried, it would go away… Then, as the months and years came and went, it no longer did. My first wrinkle.  It’s there, happy in its little spot. I threaten it with Botox weekly, but still in the morning, it arrives strong and determined.

So while sipping a morning tea, looking at the lovely lines in my boyfriend’s face. Every year he looks stronger, rugged and more handsome… We had made love that morning, I hadn’t showered yet. I feel the soft reminder of it warming me. The sun pours in, and on the radio Steve Nicks sings, “And so with the slow graceful flow of age, I went forth with an age old desire to please.  On the edge of seventeen…” and my wind wonders.

So many rock songs talk about the age 17. “She was just 17, and you know what I mean…” “Sexy and seventeen” “Dancing Queen, Young and sweet only 17”…And I think about my 17 year old self. So insecure, so unaware of the power I held. I could have burned men to the ground back then. I could have held the room. What fun it would have been. But I didn’t, I just hid under a punky haircut with long bangs, and slid into the back seat of my life.

So many women’s magazine now are publishing essays on, “Letters you would write to your 17 year old self…” They always say, “Realize how pretty you are, learn more, love more, be more adventurous, take risks, be fearless.” Good lord, stop writing those letters ladies!! We don’t want young women to know these things without earning them!! Stop it!! Stop it!!

What  a gift it is to us older gals that young girls don’t know the power they have. “Young, Dumb and Full of Cum…” Thank God. Thank God they don’t know how to be a woman. Thank god they don’t know their power, it is a magical leveler.  Mother Nature’s gift to us horny older gals. We can lord our confidence over the men around us. We know our sexual self. We know how to dress, talk, kiss, give head. Good thing too, because it’s the only weapon we have against the perky breasted, insecure, unknowingly gorgeous girls who could, if she knew her power, take it all away from us.

You can’t stay young, you won’t stay dumb, but if you’re lucky, like me in that morning sun, can remain full of cum…with an exclamation mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment